1. American Psychological Association (2021). Slightly More Than 6 in 10 U.S. Adults (61%) Report Undesired Weight Change Since Start of Pandemic. https://www.apa.org/news/press/releases/2021/03/march-weight-change
2. Falardeau, E., Glynn, J. and Ostromecka, O. (2021). Sweating for the fitness consumer. McKinsey & Company. https://www.mckinsey.com/industries/consumer-packaged-goods/our-insights/sweating-for-the-fitness-consumer
3. Mintel (2020). UK Healthy Lifestyles Report: Impact of COVID-19. https://store.mintel.com/uk-healthy-lifestyles-market-report
4. Davalos, J. (2021). How Covid-19 Has Permanently Changed the Fitness Industry. Bloomberg. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-19/fitness-industry-may-never-return-to-its-old-ways-after-covid-19
5. McGee, P. (2022). How connected fitness became the new obsession. Financial Times. https://www.ft.com/content/8fe94eef-1077-4eaa-8192-26013f7931ea
6. Allen, K.D. et al. ScienceDirect. Epidemiology of osteoarthritis. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage
Volume 30, Issue 2, February 2022, Pages 184-195. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1063458421008864
7. Schön, C., Knaub, K., Alt, W., Durkee, S., Saiyed, Z., & Juturu, V. (2022). UC-II Undenatured Type II Collagen for Knee Joint Flexibility: A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Study. Journal of integrative and complementary medicine, 10.1089/jicm.2021.0365. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35377244/
8. Knaub, K., Schon, C., Alt, W., Durkee, S., Saiyed, Z., & Juturu, V. (2022). UC-II® Undenatured Type II Collagen Reduces Knee Joint Discomfort and Improves Mobility in Healthy Subjects: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Study. J Clin Trials, DOI:10.35248/2167-08184.108.40.2062.
9. Pfizer (2021).The unrecognised burden of osteoarthritis: unmet needs in Europe. The Economist Intelligence Unit. https://osteoarthritisineurope.eiu.com/
10. Cui, A. et al. (2020). Global, regional prevalence, incidence and risk factors of knee osteoarthritis in population-based studies. EClinical Medicine 29.
11. Natural Marketing Institute. (2020). Supplements/OTC/Rx Trends US and Global Databases (SORD).
12. Soucie et al. (2010, November 11). Range of motion measurements: reference values and a database for comparison studies. Haemophilia, e-pub.Republished by Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Normal Joint Range of Motion Study. Retrieved July 20, 2021, from cdc.gov/ncbddd/jointrom/.